Discover the satisfaction and empowerment of working with a talented team of professionals who are dedicated to making our workplace a rewarding environment and fulfilling the Mission of Utah State University. We recognize each day the talents and skills of our team members and their invaluable contribution that enables us to provide exceptional service to our guests.
- Guest Service Agent/Front Desk Attendant (Part Time)–A Guest Services Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Answers telephone inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner, employs sales techniques in order to secure and process reservations for guest accommodations in a timely manner.
- Night Auditor/ Guest Service Agent (Part Time)–A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant (Part Time)–A Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel. Cleans and stocks assigned rooms/suites to meet established cleanliness and quality standards. Makes beds, cleans bedrooms and bathrooms, dusts, vacuums, and reports maintenance deficiencies. Responds to guest requests in the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Laundry Assistant (Part Time)–Responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel using commercial equipment in the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Night Custodian (Part Time)–Cleaning daily, trash removal, dusting, vacuuming, window cleaning, mopping floors, cleaning eight restrooms, and semi-annual deep cleaning.
- Breakfast Attendant (Part Time)–Meets and greets complimentary breakfast guests as they arrive and thanks them when they depart. Explains to guests location of beverages, food items, service ware, and complimentary newspapers. Cleans and maintains station. Restocks items as required.